These RetroSound® direct-replacement kick panels mount easily in your classic 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro, and will fit most 4x6-inch speakers. They are injection molded for a perfect fit in factory air conditioning Camaros. Includes driver's side and passenger side kick panels. You can use vinyl paint or plastic adhesive paint to match the panels to the color of your Camaro's interior.
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro blank kick panels
- Attractive textured finish
- Injection molded for a perfect fit
- Fits factory air Camaro
- Fit most 4x6-inch speaker systems
- Paint to match your Camaro's interior
- Speaker grilles not included
- Speaker installation required
- Uses factory vents
Add Deluxe Speakers:
These 4x6-inch high-power R-463N speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage. They use a neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design - mounting depth is just 1.77-inches (45mm). Santoprene® surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
Add our RetroMat Sound Dampening Material:
Reduces road and wind noise plus lowers heat from your vehicle. Easy to cut 1.4mm thick matting with odorless self-adhesive backing. 3-ply construction: Butyl Rubber Membrane and Closed Cell Foam reduces exterior noise along with squeaks and rattles, Aluminum Sheeting provides thermal insulation and Strong Bitumen Adhesive combine for maximum quiet and easy installation.
- Two 10" x 10" Sheets (covers 1.4 sq ft)
- Great for Door Panels, Floorpans, Trunks, Speaker Kick-panels and more.
- Easy to apply (peel and stick), only 1.4mm thick.
- Reduces noise by as much as 10dB
- Part number MAT-10-SD