We ship via USPS (Priority Mail, etc.) and via FedEx (Ground, International). Shipping costs and options are listed when you check out. You will be notified via e-mail (providing you supplied a valid e-mail address that is not blocked or filtered) when your order has shipped. If your order is shipped via FedEx or USPS, a tracking number will be e-mailed to you. Please note that at this time we do not ship to hotels or offer Saturday delivery. Expedited Orders (2-Day/Overnight) will go out same day if placed by 11:59AM PST. Standard shipping options please allow 24-48 hours for shipping.
Once your shipping provider has picked up your order please check with the shipper directly (USPS or FedEx) for specific updates and details regarding your shipment.
Please note that Retro Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible/nor subject to additional tariffs, taxes, customs or duty fees assessed by countries outside of the contiguous continental United States. Any VAT, taxes or fee assessments by the destination country are the purchaser's responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding shipping feel free to give us a call or email (see contact info below).
Retro Manufacturing, LLC
7470 Commercial Way
Henderson, Nevada 89011
Toll Free: 888.325.1555
Send us an E-Mail
Navidium Shipping Policy
We’ve partnered with Navidium—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Navidium provides low-cost shipping protection to protect your package in the event that it gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit.
Navidium FAQ: Shipping, Tracking, and Claims
Lost Item Policies
Packages presumed to be lost
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Invalid address, delivery barriers or return to sender
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus we do not cover this. We can resend the package to the correct address once returned to us OR issue a refund.
Only part of the order delivered (missing items in package)
- Refer to policy regarding ‘missing items’. Mis-shipments are not covered by our package protection but still should still be handled if it was our teams mistake.
Order stuck in customs
- We do not cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package. If customer already paid the fees, please contact WH manage who can contact our FedEx rep.
- If we replace something the customer has already paid customs on, under our discretion, we may approve and pay customs the second time.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 5 days. Carriers sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Stolen Items Policies
Delivered but Missing Package
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 10 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a Police Report or In-Person Notarized Statement
- At our discretion, we may require a police report or in-person notarized statement form when the customer’s package is marked as delivered for packages valued at over $800.
- If requested, the customer will file the police report/notarized form. To process the order issue with us, we require a police report/notarized form. The form/police report must include that the package was protected by us.
- Send us the police report PDF & number in the order issue (if a notarized statement was requested, send over a screenshot and details of the notary form signed by a notary public).
- Upon request, we may require additional documentation such as proof of identity, a notarized statement, address, etc.
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony.
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, we consider this as stolen, and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer. If the customer input the incorrect address at checkout, there is nothing we can do and the package is not considered protected at this point.
Damaged Items Policies
Damaged Item Arrived
- Order Issues for damaged orders must be filed within 10 days of the delivery date.
- If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to us (unless indicated otherwise in specific instances).
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- We may require further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
Input wrong address
- If the customer entered the wrong address at the time of order, we do not cover this.
- Customer must reach out to us ASAP to correct address, we may be able to update with the carrier depending on the status of the package.
- If the package is too far along in the shipment process, there is nothing we can do.
Too late to file
- If an order issue is filed outside the below timeline, we will deny the order issue according to these policies:
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises. Customers should also be asked to check with their neighbors.
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Expedited shipping hasn't arrived
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, we will not cover it.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, we will not cover it.
Closed order issues
- If a customer does not respond within 5 days, we will automatically close the order issues. Customers can open the order issues back up by responding to the original thread.
Didn't want package protection (automatically added to cart)
- If the customer’s package has not shipped, we can refund the package protection.
- If the item has shipped, we are already protecting the package and cannot refund the customer.