COVID-19 is continuing to cause shipping delays with individual carriers. Please check with your shipping provider directly (FedEx/USPS) for more specific updates.
Find Your Vehicle
The revolutionary Wonder Bar® radio brings modern technology to your classic car that came with a factory-installed Wonder Bar® radio.
RetroSound®'s Wonder Bar® is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look. Wonder Bar 3 is now available with your choice of 3 different feature sets.
Laguna (Motor 1A) features an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets, a built-in 275-watt amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels), as well as a rear auxiliary input for portable devices such as iPod® or portable satellite radio.
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in 275-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- A rear auxiliary input for portable devices
- 1-Year Warranty
- Radio body can be mounted remotely with optional extension cable
Hermosa (Motor 2) includes the features above but steps up to a 300-watt amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels) and features built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. A 32,000 color display allows you to match the interior and dash lighting of your hot rod. Hermosa (Motor 2) includes a rear-mounted USB port for flash drives plus two standard auxiliary inputs and has front and rear RCA pre-outs that allow the ability to add external amplifiers.
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- A rear-mounted USB port for flash drives
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Built-in 300-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- 1-Year Warranty
Long Beach (Motor 4) includes all of the Hermosa (Motor 2) features listed above and:
- Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)
- An additional USB port
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- 2-Year Warranty
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- $70.00 rebate on purchase of SXV300 SirusXM® tuner*
- 3 months free SiriusXM® “All Access” subscription upon activation*
Wonder Bar 3 with Long Beach feature set is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM™ SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Wonder Bar 3 without the need for special adapters or cables.
Customers purchasing the SXV300 SiriusXM™ tuner are eligible for a $70.00 rebate and will receive a three-month subscription to SiriusXM™’s All Access Package upon activation.* The SiriusXM™ “All Access” package includes Howard Stern, every NFL, MLB®, and NBA game, every NASCAR® race, plus NHL® games and PGA TOUR® coverage, as well as access outside the vehicle to SiriusXM™ on smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com.
Retro Manufacturing radios are a modular design. Assembly is required. This design allows for a more adjustable fit and to offer different style options.
Note: Bezels, knobs, faceplates, and replacement parts are non-returnable. If you are not sure as to fitment, please contact us.
|Motor 1A||Motor 2||Motor 4||Motor 6|
Wonder Bar 1 & 3
|SiriusXM-Ready™||North America and Canada Only|
|Built-in DAB/DAB+ Tuner||Outside North America|
|Made for iPod® / iPhone®|
|USB Port for WMA/MP3 Music Files||1||2||2|
|Display||White||32,000 Color Display||32,000 Color Display||32,000 Color Display|
|AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-sets|
|Selectable Tuner with USA/EU/Japan Frequencies|
|Power Output||18 watts x 4||25 watts x 4||25 watts x 4||25 watts x 4|
|Front and Rear RCA Low Level Pre-amp Outputs|
|Subwoofer Output with Variable Crossover|
|Selectable 12/24 Hour Clock|