RetroMat® MAT50-HL hoodliner / headliner insulation works to reduce excess heat from your vehicle and also reduces road noise and vibration. It can be used beneath your hood, in your trunk or even behind your headliner. It reduces heat by as much as 100 degrees and noise by as much as 8dB. Featuring closed-cell foam insulation sandwiched with a waffled foil facing, RetroMat® MAT50-HL has an adhesive backing for easy installation. It is extremely flexible, so it conforms well to the contours of your vehicle. Each sheet measures 56-inches by 40-inches (14.625 square feet).
- Deadens sound and provides thermal protection beneath your hood, trunk or headliner.
- Closed-cell foam insulation sandwiched with waffled foil
- Flexible design to conform to contours of your vehicle
- Easy to trim to fit any size or shape
- Adhesive backing for easy installation (peel and stick)
- Reduces heat by as much as 100 degrees and noise by as much as 8dB
- 56-inches by 40-inches (14.625 square feet) per sheet
- 6mm thick
Use the handy calculator below to determine what you need. Any remainder is rounded up.