COVID-19 is continuing to cause shipping delays with individual carriers. We are still processing orders within 24 hours; however, some carriers experience delays when delivering orders.
Find Your Vehicle
RetroSound®'s Redondo-RS is a modern radio with the classic look for select vintage 1963-66 Ford, 1963-75 Mopar vehicles, as well as 1960-62 AMC Rambler and 1968-79 Volkswagen Beetle. With period-correct control knobs, Redondo-RS looks like the original factory radio, but includes all the features of a modern car stereo. Redondo-RS has separate radio display and push-button assemblies that are independently adjustable thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount system. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look. This is the most technologically advanced radio ever produced for your classic. Redondo-RS is now available with your choice of 3 different feature sets.
Laguna (Motor 1A) features an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets, a built-in 275-watt amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels) that provides plenty of power to your speakers, as well as a rear auxiliary input for portable devices such as iPod® or portable satellite radio.
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in 275-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- A rear auxiliary input for portable devices
- 1-Year Warranty
- Radio body can be mounted remotely with optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
Hermosa (Motor 2) includes the features above but steps up to a 300-watt built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels) and features built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. A 32,000 color display allows you to match the interior and dash lighting of your hot rod. Hermosa (Motor 2) includes a rear-mounted USB port for flash drives plus two standard auxiliary inputs and has front and rear RCA pre-outs that allow the ability to add external amplifiers.
- Built-in Bluetooth®connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- A rear-mounted USB port for flash drives
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Built-in 300-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- 1-Year Warranty
Long Beach (Motor 4) includes all the Hermosa (Motor 2) features listed above and:
- Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)
- An additional USB port
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- 2-Year Warranty
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- $70.00 rebate on purchase of SXV300 SirusXM® tuner*
- 3 months free SiriusXM® “All Access” subscription upon activation*
The Redondo-RS with Long Beach (Motor 4) feature set is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM™ SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Redondo-RS without the need for special adapters or cables.
*Customers purchasing the SXV300 SiriusXM™ tuner are eligible for a $70.00 rebate and will receive a three-month subscription to SiriusXM™’s All Access Package upon activation.* The SiriusXM™ “All Access” package includes Howard Stern, every NFL, MLB®, and NBA game, every NASCAR® race, plus NHL® games and PGA TOUR® coverage, as well as access outside the vehicle to SiriusXM™ on smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com.
*If you need more power for your application, check out our Quadraphonic 4-channel amplifier.
*SiriusXM promotion is valid for US/Canada residents only.
Versions of Redondo will fit many other vehicles with a "split dash" (meaning there is dash fascia separating the factory radio dial from the push-buttons). Some examples of vehicles with a "split dash" include the 1969 Pontiac Firebird and 1968-72 Pontiac GTO.