RetroSound® Kick Panels are the perfect way to add additional speakers to your classic car or truck without cutting holes or heavily modifying your interior. Our Kick Panels are expertly molded for a perfect fit and are designed to be painted or wrapped to match your classic’s color scheme. The intelligent design directs the sound towards the listener, not your floorboards, for concert-like imaging and exceptional sound quality.
- Designed for your 1968-72 El Camino with No Factory Air Conditioning
- Angled speaker mount for better dispersion
- Expertly molded for a perfect fit
- Can be painted or wrapped to match your classic vehicle's interior
- Fit most 6.5-inch speaker systems
- Speaker installation required
Add your choice of speakers:
The S-62 speakers feature a standard ceramic magnet that provides for exceptional power handling. UV-treated foam surrounds provide a smooth, natural sound and mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs. Magnets are dip-cut to allow for extended pole piece excursion and high output. Speaker grills are included.
These 6.5-inch high-power R-652N speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage vehicle. They use a neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design - mounting depth is just 1.8-inches (51mm). Santoprene® surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs. Speaker grilles are included.
Add our RetroMat Sound Dampening Material:
Reduces road and wind noise plus lowers heat from your vehicle. Easy to cut 1.4mm thick matting with odorless self-adhesive backing. 3-ply construction: Butyl Rubber Membrane and Closed Cell Foam reduces exterior noise along with squeaks and rattles, Aluminum Sheeting provides thermal insulation and Strong Bitumen Adhesive combine for maximum quiet and easy installation.
- Two 10" x 10" Sheets (covers 1.4 sq ft)
- Great for Door Panels, Floorpans, Trunks, Speaker Kick-panels and more.
- Easy to apply (peel and stick), only 1.4mm thick.
- Reduces noise by as much as 10dB
- Part number MAT-10-SD
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.