RetroSound® Stereo Dash Speaker
RetroSound® Stereo Dash Speakers produce a stereo mix from a single speaker location. These dual voice coil speakers are designed to perform well in an open-air environment to provide the best possible audio quality in your classic car or truck. A ceramic magnet structure is used for high-power handling, with a dip-cut design to prevent distortion. The Mylar® tweeters are flush-mounted and produce crisp, clear highs. Treated foam surrounds provide exceptional audio reproduction with remarkable durability.
- 4x10-inch dash speaker
- Dual voice coils produce a stereo mix from a single speaker
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Treated foam surrounds for remarkable durability
- Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut magnet for enhanced sound
- TrueRating™ power handling: 90 watts RMS/160 watts max power
- Mounting depth just 2.32-inches (59mm)
- 8 ohm wiring kit included
- Center Dash Speaker Mount (RS-SB01) included
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.
For more information, see the user's manual, or browse our support page.
|Nominal Diameter (inch)||4x10|
|Description||Dual Voice Coil|
|Frequency Response (SPL@1w/1m)||43Hz-21kHz|
|Power Handling (watts RMS/peak)||90/160|
|Mounting Depth (inch)||2.32|
|Mounting Depth (mm)||59|