COVID-19 is continuing to cause shipping delays with individual carriers. Please check with your shipping provider directly (FedEx/USPS) for more specific updates.
Find Your Vehicle
Premium Ultra-thin Dash Replacement Speaker for 1953-57 Chevrolet Corvette
If you are shipping to AU, BE, BR, CH, CZ, DE, FR, GB, JP, NL, NO, NZ, RU, SE, or ZA use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
This RetroSound® Triax™ dual voice coil dash speaker gives you a stereo mix from your 1953-57 Chevrolet Corvette's single dash speaker location. It uses a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. A Santoprene® surround delivers the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Dual mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
- 5x7 inch stereo dash replacement speaker
- Stereo mix from your single speaker location
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Santoprene® surround for smooth, natural sound
- Dual mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Pulp composite cone -- more musical than poly cones
- Dip-cut magnet for extended pole piece excursion
- 100 watts power handling
- Mounting depth is just 1.9-inches (50mm)
- Wiring kit included for use with OE factory radios rated at 8 to 10 ohms
- Includes our RS-UB1KT Universal Speaker Bracket for difficult installations
|Nominal Diameter (inch)||4x8||4x10||5x7||5x7||6.5||6x9|
|Frequency Response (SPL@1w/1m)||65Hz-21kHz||43Hz-21kHz||65Hz-21kHz||65Hz-21kHz||52Hz-21kHz||40Hz-21kHz|
|Power Handling (watts RMS/peak)||60/120||90/160||60/100||40/80||50/100||100/200|
|Mounting Depth (inch)||2||2.3||1.9||2.2||2.36||2.23|
|Mounting Depth (mm)||52.5||59||50||56||60||59|