A rotary cutting tool (such as a Dremel®) is required to cut speaker holes in RetroPods.
RetroPods are the perfect solution for adding speakers to a classic car without cutting or modifying the original interior. They mount on any flat surface and can be painted or wrapped for a perfect match to the vehicle's interior for a nearly invisible install. The angular design directs sound towards the driver and passenger for perfect stereo imaging. These surface-mounted modules accept 6.5-inch speakers. Price is per pair.
- Multi-purpose surface-mount speaker modules
- Made from rugged ABS plastic
- Can be mounted to any flat surface, including kick panels, doors and rear decks
- Angled design directs sound towards the listener
- Can be painted or covered in vinyl wrap to match vehicle interior
- Accepts 6.5-inch speakers
- Mounting depth is 2.16 inches (55mm)
- Price is per pair
Add your choice of speakers:
A pair of our S-62 ceramic magnet speakers are optional with this package. These speakers feature UV-treated foam surrounds for smooth, natural sound and mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs. Wiring is included. Price is per pair.
A pair of our R-652N neodymium magnet speakers are optional with this package. These speakers feature Santoprene® surrounds for smooth, natural sound and mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs. Wiring is included. Price is per pair.
Note: RetroPods are designed to fit a variety of applications and can be tailored to your specific needs. Suggested fitments are based on speaker size and interior layouts.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.