This RetroSound® fully automatic antenna uses OE-style mounting bezels and hardware to look like your 1963-64 Chevrolet Impala's original antenna when extended, but retracts fully into the fender when the radio is turned off. This makes it an ideal solution for those with car covers – no need to remove the mast every time you put the cover on. Remote motor assembly enables easy installation in vehicles in which space is a premium.
- Original equipment style mounting bezel and hardware
- Fully automatic operation
- Mast retracts fully into fender
- Mounts to front of vehicle
- Ideal for use with car covers
- All metal mounting parts
- Remote motor assembly for installation in tight spaces
- Antenna cable included
- This is not a factory replacement antenna, and may require some modification, as well as a minimum of 11¼ inches of depth below the mounting point.
Retro Manufacturing power antennas are a retromod type of antenna not an OEM replacement. Please look at dimensions to be sure of proper fit. Some modifications may be necessary.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.