RetroSound® Triax Stereo Speakers are 3-way speakers consisting of three separate drivers for a broader frequency response. Having a dedicated driver for highs, mids, and lows, allows each frequency range to be reproduced more accurately and with greater clarity. Our Traix Stereo Speakers use a ceramic magnet structure for high power handling, with a dip-cut design to prevent distortion. The flush-mounted Mylar® tweeters produce crisp, clear highs and the treated foam surrounds offer exceptional audio reproduction with remarkable durability.
- 4x10-inch stereo speakers (sold as a pair)
- Triax® 3-way frequency responce
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Treated foam surrounds for remarkable durability
- Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut magnet for enhanced sound
- TrueRating™ power handling: 25 watts RMS/50 watts max power
- Mounting depth just 2.28-inches (58mm)
- Speaker grills sold seperately
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.
|Nominal Diameter (inch)||4x10|
|Power Handling (watts RMS/peak)||25/50|
|Mounting Depth (inch)||2.28|
|Mounting Depth (mm)||58|