RetroSoundÂ® Triaxâ„¢ dual voice coil dash speakers produce a stereo mix from a single dash speaker location. These dual voice coil speakers are explicitly designed to perform well in an open-air environment to provide the best possible audio quality in your classic car or truck. A ceramic magnet structure is used for high power handling, with a dip-cut design to prevent distortion. The MylarÂ® tweeters are flush-mounted and produce crisp, clear highs. Treated foam surrounds provide exceptional audio reproduction with remarkable durability.
- 5.25-inch dash speaker
- Dual voice coils produce a stereo mix from a single speaker
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Treated foam surrounds for remarkable durability
- Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut magnet for enhanced sound
- TrueRatingâ„¢ power handling: 25 watts RMS/50 watts MAX power
- Mounting depth just 2.24-inches (57mm)
- 8ohm wiring kit included
- Universal Speaker Bracket (RS-UB1KT) included
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.
For more information, see theÂ user's manual, or browse ourÂ support page.
|Nominal Diameter (inch)||5.25|
|Description||Dual Voice Coil|
|Power Handling (watts RMS/peak)||25/50|
|Mounting Depth (inch)||2.24|
|Mounting Depth (mm)||57|