These RetroSound® direct-replacement kick panels mount easily in your classic 1964-76 Plymouth Valiant, and will fit most 4x6-inch speakers. The speaker mount is angled to direct sound at the listener. You can use vinyl paint or plastic adhesive paint to match the panels to the color of your vehicle's interior.
- 1964-76 Plymouth Valiant kick panels
- Attractive black textured finish
- Injection molded for a perfect fit
- Paint to match your vehicle's interior
- Fit most 4x6-inch speaker systems
- Speaker grills not included
- Speaker installation required
- (Note: The grills supplied with RetroSound® 4x6-inch speakers fit perfectly.)
These RetroSound® 4x6-inch stereo speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your classic 1964-76 Plymouth Valiant. They use a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design - mounting depth is just 1.77-inches (45mm). Santoprene® surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs. Speaker grills are included.
Add our RetroMat Sound Dampening Material:
Reduces road and wind noise plus lowers heat from your vehicle. Easy to cut 1.4mm thick matting with odorless self-adhesive backing. 3-ply construction: Butyl Rubber Membrane and Closed Cell Foam reduces exterior noise along with squeaks and rattles, Aluminum Sheeting provides thermal insulation and Strong Bitumen Adhesive combine for maximum quiet and easy installation.
- Two 10" x 10" Sheets (covers 1.4 sq ft)
- Great for Door Panels, Floorpans, Trunks, Speaker Kick panels and more.
- Easy to apply (peel and stick), only 1.4mm thick.
- Reduces noise by as much as 10dB
- Part number MAT-10-SD