The RetroSound® Apache is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your vintage 1955-59 GMC or Chevrolet Truck, and also the only with built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. The new Apache features a 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your truck's interior. A single USB port for flash drive plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. The Apache has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, that would allow you to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your Chevrolet/GMC truck thanks to RetroSound®'s patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Fits 1955-59 GMC or Chevrolet Truck
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- AM/FM world tuner
- One rear-mounted USB port for flash drives
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Selectable 12/24 hour clock
- 1-Year Warranty
- Works with any of our external amplifiers
Retro Manufacturing radios are a modular design. Assembly is required. This design allows for a more adjustable fit and to offer different style options. RetroSound Radios are only compatible with 12V negative grounding vehicles.
Note: Bezels, knobs, faceplates, and replacement parts are non-returnable. If you are not sure as to fitment, please contact us.