RetroSound®'s New York is a 1.5 DIN replacement radio for your classic 1979-82 Plymouth TC3. New York looks and fits like the original factory radio, but boasts the most modern technological features. New York is now available with your choice of 3 different feature sets.
Laguna (Motor 1A) features an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets, a built-in 275-watt amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels), as well as a rear auxiliary input for portable devices such as iPod® or portable satellite radio.
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in 275-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- A rear auxiliary input for portable devices
- 1-Year Warranty
- Installation kit and wiring harness included
- Radio body can be mounted remotely with optional extension cable
Hermosa (Motor 2) includes the features above but steps up to a 300-watt amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels) and features built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. A 32,000 color display allows you to match the interior and dash lighting of your hot rod. Hermosa (Motor 2) includes a rear-mounted USB port for flash drives plus two standard auxiliary inputs and has front and rear RCA pre-outs that allow the ability to add external amplifiers.
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- A rear-mounted USB port for flash drives
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Built-in 300-watt amplifier (TrueRating™: 25 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- 1-Year Warranty
Long Beach (Motor 4) includes all of the Hermosa (Motor 2) features listed above and:
- Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)
- An additional USB port
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- 2-Year Warranty
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- $70.00 rebate on purchase of SXV300 SirusXM® tuner*
The New York with Long Beach feature set is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM™ SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the New York without the need for special adapters or cables.
Retro Manufacturing radios are a modular design. Assembly is required. This design allows for a more adjustable fit and to offer different style options. RetroSound Radios are only compatible with 12V negative grounding vehicles.
Note: Bezels, knobs, faceplates, and replacement parts are non-returnable. If you are not sure as to fitment, please contact us.