PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a open box product. Open box products will always be 100% functionally the same as retail product, but these items may have minor cosmetic or packaging flaws that prevent them from being sold as brand new.
RetroSound® Triax™ dual voice coil dash speakers produce a stereo mix from a single dash speaker location. These dual voice coil speakers are explicitly designed to perform well in an open-air environment to provide the best possible audio quality in your classic car or truck. A ceramic magnet structure is used for high power handling, with a dip-cut design to prevent distortion. The Mylar® tweeters are flush-mounted and produce crisp, clear highs. Treated foam surrounds provide exceptional audio reproduction with remarkable durability.
- 6.5-inch dash speaker
- Dual voice coils produce a stereo mix from a single speaker
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Treated foam surrounds for remarkable durability
- Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut magnet for enhanced sound
- TrueRating™ power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts MAX power
- Mounting depth just 2.48-inches (63mm)
- 8ohm wiring kit included
For more information, see the user's manual, or browse our support page.
|Nominal Diameter (inch)||6.5|
|Description||Dual Voice Coil
|Power Handling (watts RMS/peak)||40/80|
|Mounting Depth (inch)||2.48|
|Mounting Depth (mm)||63|